The main character of our film (the girl in the foreground on the poster) has dyed her hair dark brown, this means I have to change the whole poster and filming we have done so far. I am going to try and edit the poster so it looks like she has brown hair. I will post my results as soon as it's done.
Tuesday, 12 February 2013
My poster so far is with the boy behind the girl with a blurred effect on it to make it seem unrealistic, somewhat reflecting the young heartbroken girl's state of mind. The eye make up appears a bit drastic to what it actually looks like in the filming therefore I am going to edit it to appear a little mores subtle. I have made the eyes red so it looks like she has been crying and I have put a spotlight on her to connote that she is the main character.
Thursday, 7 February 2013
Today I began taking photo's for my ancillary task. I will experiment with the images I have and decide whether or not I will need to retake the images. I will use Photoshop CS5 to manipulate the images into looking like the design I have chosen to use for the layout.